“I Love” ((G)One-Dle) Album Info

“I Love” ((thou)I-DLE) Album Info



“I Love” is the 5th mini album past (grand)I-DLE. It was released on Oct 17, 2022, with “Nxde” as a title runway. It comes inward iv versions: ACT, BORN, X-FILE as well as Jewel.


Artist: (chiliad)I-DLE

Release Date: Oct 17, 2022

Recorded: 2022

Genre: KPOP

Length: 18:33

Label: CUBE Entertainment

Writers: JEON SOYEON, MINNIE, YUQI, BICKSANCHO, BOYTOY, BreadBeat, Disko, Houdini, Kako, PLZ, Poptime, Siixk Jun.

Producers: JEON SOYEON, MINNIE, YUQI, Poptime, BreadBeat, BOYTOY, Siixk Jun, Disko, Kako, Houdini, PLZ.


Tracklist:

1. “Nxde” – two:58

2. “LOVE” – three:17

3. “Change” – 3:24

4. “Reset” – three:02

v. “Sculpture (조각품)” – iii:06

half-dozen. “DARK (X-file)” – 2:45


Links:

“Nxde” Teaser #two

“Nxde” Teaser #i

“I honey” Spoiler Teaser

“I dear” Sketch Film

“I dearest” Audio Snippet

“X-FILE” VIDEO

“I dear” Interview

Nxde MV


What is your favorite song from I Love?






















Related:

(M)I-DLE Profile

(1000)I-DLE Discography


Do yous similar (thou)I-DLE‘second “I Love” album? Which is your favorite rail? Feel free to comment down below! 🙂



Sumber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasoning (2022 Grouping) Members Profile

Silhouette Members Profile

Hyunwook Profile & Facts