Interview Amongst Kimmi #Two
Interview With KiMMi #two
We talked amongst PCDM, an independent duo, member KiMMi. She speak almost future plans, her musical inspirations in addition to more! [Date: Nov 4, 2022]
You can view PCDM’s profile here.
i. Before nosotros become started, congratulations on your latest comeback! What variety of thoughts ran through your caput equally you lot prepared for this comeback?
We idea near the fourth dimension when we released our starting time album as well as many people liked it. Thank y'all really much. We haven’t shot the music video for the moment album even so. We idea it would have too long to liberate the music video subsequently filming it, so nosotros released the soundtrack get-go. Please besides watch the music video, which volition live released after.
ii. What are the primary sources of inspiration for the creation of your music, videos, and performances?
In fact, all of PCDM’s music was made during the daughter group “I.C.east” activities. I entirely dreamed of making my music accessible to people, together with I worked difficult to get in. The subject or management of the songs was decided based on the state of affairs as well as thoughts at that fourth dimension.
iii. Where does your phase mention come up from? Does it take whatsoever significant?
The bring up of “PCDM” was coined past Dahye. It agency “Please Contact Dahye & KiMMi” or “Please contact DM”. It way they desire to observe us a lot.
And KiMMi’sec stage advert is “KiMMi” by subtracting “Eun” from my existent advert “Kim Eunmi”. But the important affair is to purpose upper-case letter too lowercase letters. I write it equally “KiMMi”.

4. What has been the biggest challenge inward preparing for the debut?
I did the whole production past myself. There are a lot of difficult things because I try to do all the details past myself. In detail, making a music video was not slowly. When it is released later, please support us a lot.
five. What does PCDM hope listeners have away from ‘That’second It?’
There are many times when everyone is going through a hard time. I promise yous listen the song “That’second it” together with milk shake off all the bad things together with experience happy.
half-dozen. What’sec side by side for PCDM?
After the music video of “That’second it” will be released, the adjacent album will likewise live prepared right away.
seven. How would you describe ‘That’second It’ inwards ane discussion or phrase?
Liberation or liberty.
eight. What would you lot say is your favorite lyric from the song too why?
“You don’t know me straight off
착각은 자유라고 하지
딱히 관심 없어 난 모든게 다
내 멋대로하지 (More More)”
Verse ane rap role lyrics. I believe that I should know best in addition to live responsible for my ain work. But things occur when people around me go along trying to brand decisions inwards my life in addition to bespeak out that I’1000 incorrect. Of class, advice should live taken into account, simply I promise you don’t go injure past the words that aren’t it, don’t have any interest inward it, believe inwards yourself as well as pick out.
9. What makes this vocal different from your previous unloose, ‘Oh My God?’
“Oh My God” was actually a vocal made for foreign fans, then 90% of the lyrics are in English. “That’s it” is a Korean song.
I hope that many fans about the globe will mind to it too similar it.
x. Are yous planning on releasing solo albums inward the future? If yeah, what would be the concept?
I am currently registered amongst “Tiger Lily Entertainment” in addition to work PCDM. And I signed a contract with “PA Entertainment” every bit an individual, “KiMMi”. In the hereafter, solo activities volition be announced through “PA Entertainment”, together with the current official declaration is that KiMMi’s solo debut vocal volition be released inward March 2023.
xi. Who are your top iii musical inspirations?
I go inspired by listening to a lot of music. I ordinarily salve the songs that make me intend, “Oh, I want to brand this sort of music likewise” too write downwardly or record the thoughts too lyrics that come up to listen.
12. Are yous planning on creating a fandom cite for you?
I desire to take a fandom refer, just I haven’t still. If you tin can think of a good fandom bring up, delight refer it. (laughs)

xiii. What is your current obsession?
These days, I am obsessed amongst golf game as well as lawn tennis.
xiv. Is there a vocal you heed to ofttimes these days?
Ed Sheeran – Shiver, Omega Sapien – Wrecker ft Vernon of Seventeen, in addition to Korean striking music of the 1990’sec.
xv. Do y'all mind to Kpop oft? Do y'all accept a favorite creative person inwards the new 4th generation?
New Jeans.
xvi. What’sec your favorite music genre? Who are approximately of your favorite artists from these genres? Who make you unremarkably wait upward to for inspiration?
I similar the hip-hop genre. And Dahye likes the girl shell concept, and so she listens to stiff together with cool music more than pretty and innocent music. In Korea, I mind to Zico, Jessi, in addition to CL a lot, too foreign singers. I tend to search for rappers’ music on YouTube too listen to all novel songs.
17. Every grouping – be it inward the grand-pop, J-pop or anything else – is known for something. How do y'all desire the audience to retrieve PCDM? What group make y'all want to flourish into?
I desire us to remain equally a cool group that is good at music.
xviii. What’s your biggest dream every bit an individual person?
I want to appear on Mnet “MAMA”. Attending the year-terminate awards ceremony as well as winning an honour is my dream. (laughs)
And I want to live an MC for an amusement programme.
nineteen. Thoughts on strawberry cake?
I desire to eat it with a cup of hot Americano. I beloved tiramisu, strawberry cake as well as cheesecake.
xx. Do y'all accept a motto? If yep, what’second that?
“Let’second make our best every minute.” This chance is only for this moment. When I do something, I make my best every instant, and then every bit non to regret it! But fifty-fifty if I make my best, I always have regrets.

21. What instruments do you lot play?
I exclusively know how to play midi. I want to larn drums.
22. Lastly, can you lot exit a especial message for Kprofiles readers?
Thank you for listening to and enjoying PCDM’sec music a lot. Please back up PCDM and KiMMi every bit much every bit possible inwards the futurity. I will make a lot of expert music. Always be good for you together with happy everyone! I beloved yous. ❤️
Related: PCDM Profile
KProfiles Interview With KiMMi #one
Are there any other people yous’d similar us to interview? Comment downwardly below! 🙂
(past irem)
Sumber
Comments
Post a Comment