One (Office I) (Ix.I) Album Info

I (Part one) (NINE.1) Album Info



“I (Part. i)” is the 2d mini album past NINE.ane. It was released on Nov eight, 2022, alongside “Young Boy” every bit the title rail. It has a full of six tracks.


Artist: NINE.one

Released: November viii, 2022

Genre: kpop

Length: eighteen:19

Label: FirstOne Entertainment


Tracklist

1. I live as ———-

2. Young Boy

three. Paradise

iv. Love

5. Loner

vi. I AM


Video Links

‘Paradise’ Lyric Video (half ver.)

‘I (Part. one)’ [I Scanning Film]

‘I (Part 1)’ Highlight Medley 

‘Young Boy’ MV Teaser

Young Boy MV


Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the spider web. If yous function information from our profile, please kindly set a link to this mail. Thanks a lot! πŸ™‚ – Kprofiles.com


Made past: Tracy


Related: NINE.1 Profile

NINE.one Discography


What's your favorite track on “I (Part. 1)” past NINE.one?























What’second your favorite song from ‘I (Part. ane)’  by NINE.1?



Sumber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasoning (2022 Grouping) Members Profile

Silhouette Members Profile

Hyunwook Profile & Facts